For Christmas my mother gave me a book titled "To My Daughter" by Marci. As I was reading through it tonight I ran across a lot of things as a mother, I can relate to and really feel with Jenna, many things I would like to pass on to her one day. One of my favorite things I think was worthy of sharing.
It's titled 10 Simple Things to Remember:
1. Love is why we are here.
2. The most important day is today.
3. If you always do your best, you will not have regrets.
4. In spite of your best efforts, some things are just out of your control.
5. Things will always look better tomorrow.
6. Sometimes a wrong turn will bring you to exactly the right place.
7. Sometimes when you think the answer is "no", it is just "not yet".
8. True friends share your joy, see the best in you, and support you through your challenges.
9. God and your parents will always love you.
10. For all your accomplishments, nothing will bring you more happiness than the love you find.